I think I’ve been writing 2019 on all my dates bc mentally I’m ready for the new year. I love my Christmas but I felt ready to push into the new year. Not that 2018 was a bad year for me in any way. There’s been worse years.
Supposedly Cha Lam said this is “my year”! As hopeful as that sounds to me I don’t really care if I meet my person or not. Is that bad?
As always: (it’s tradition!)
- Any moments with Leah & Lincoln
- It was wedding year for sure! Got to attend two destinations weddings & was bridesmaid for one. Plus got asked me to bridesmaid for 2019 for one of my closest friends and one of the most deserving to be happy and married: Jen.
- Got to see Josh Groban/Taylor Swift/Hamilton/Matilda this year!
- Max out pay with United
- Michelle is expecting her second baby and Jessica will be propose to this year! Yay!
- Everyone got the flu this year and Dad was in the hospital. I was on the brink of getting sick myself.
- Still in tons of debt (sigh!) Dream of owning a home seems so faraway.
- No longer HTA base and stress of having to work with different work ethics/procedures
- Passing of Nancy’s dad & Michelle’s grandpa
- Esel’s wedding canceling and divorce
Although my lows do not all directly impact me severely, when my friends hurt-I hurt for them.
2019! I hope to see new beginnings!
- Spend less & save more
- Cook more (use my instant pot)
- Have more time for family
- Be more hopeful in the dating aspect